Philanthropic support of the Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics makes the important work of both providing an excellent education and pursuing important research possible. Please click on the below Rutgers Foundation link to make a gift to our department, and continue the tradition of excellence at Rutgers.
Some opportunities to make an impact include:
- Support our department seminar series.
- Help an Environmental and Business Economics student complete independent research.
- Fund graduate work in a particular field of interest, like developing markets or public food policy.
- Clearing Corporation Charitable Foundation Agribusiness Scholars Program
- Frank A. Okosa Prize
- Emily and Erwin Agthe Scholarship Fund in Agricultural Economics
- Or help fund our basic operational costs, such as our statistical software licenses.
For more information about giving, please contact Melissa McKillip, Associate Dean of Philanthropy & Strategic Partnerships at (848) 932-4214, or firstname.lastname@example.org.