Philanthropic support of the Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics makes the important work of both providing an excellent education and pursuing important research possible. Please click on the below Rutgers Foundation link to make a gift to our department, and continue the tradition of excellence at Rutgers.
Some Opportunities to Make an Impact
- Frank Okosa Prize
Gifts to this fund provide support for outstanding seniors (one male, one female) who have displayed high academic achievement.
- Clearing Corporation Charitable Foundation Agribusiness Scholars Program
Gifts to this fund support student scholar’s development by providing out-of-classroom academic enrichment activities, projects, and immersion.
- Emily and Erwin Agthe Scholarship Fund
Gifts to this fund support high-achieving undergraduate juniors or seniors in financial need who are majoring in Agricultural Economics.
- Help an Environmental and Business Economics student complete independent research or help fund graduate work in a particular field of interest.
- Fund graduate work in a particular field of interest, like developing markets or public food policy.
- Or help fund our basic operational costs, such as our statistical software licenses.
Other Ways to Give to the University
For more information about giving to DAFRE, SEBS, or Rutgers, please contact Gabrielle Peterson, Senior Director of Development at 848-932-3593, or firstname.lastname@example.org