Graduate Program Menu
- 5-year B.S. + M.S. Food and Business Economics Program
- Undergraduate Program in Environmental and Business Economics
All application material is available at gradstudy.rutgers.edu. Our program code is 395: Food and Business Economics. All materials must be sent to the Graduate Admissions office, i.e., please do not send any application material to the program.
Application Requirements Include
- Minimum 3.0 GPA or better is required at the time of application
- All students entering the program are expected to have had courses in intermediate micro economic theory, statistics, and calculus. Students without the necessary background may be admitted provisionally; however, they are required to take courses to make up any deficiencies in these areas. Courses taken to rectify background deficiencies cannot be used as credit towards satisfying degree requirements.
- Non-native speakers are required to take the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language).
- Factors used in evaluating applicants are: : undergraduate GPA; grades in economics, business, mathematics, and statistics courses; TOEFL scores (if applicable), letters of recommendation, and the personal statement. We do not require GRE.
Deadlines: Application deadline with financial aid is March 1